Social Media

Grey Plaid

Leather jacket - Topshop (sale!) // Top - The White Company (sale!) // Shirt - H&M // Jeans - ASOS // Boots - H&M (sale!) // Bag - Michael Kors

I'm happy to be back to my usual, laid back looks and I hope you enjoy my looks from now on! You may have seen a sneak preview of this look if you follow me on Twitter as I did an interview for Motilo and they featured this photo (read my interview here).

You know when you're not quite sure about the weather, it looks sunny through the window but as soon as you set foot outside it's freezing? Or when one minute the sun is shining and the next it's pouring down? Well here's how I beat it! A leather jacket is a staple piece in my wardrobe so of course it's almost always with me, a simple top and then the trick is to have extra layers; I'm not wearing too many layers here but I'm prepared for it. If it gets cold I have an extra shirt I can throw on. What do I keep telling you, it's all about practical dressing in the UK haha!

How are you layering during this transitional period?


*

16 comments

  1. Great use of layering clothes here, love the outfit.

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute coat and I know layering solves so much.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tell me about it - particularly in the spring! X

      Delete
  3. Really loving the rock n roll vibes to this look babe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing and I love the laid back looks! The fact that it's so simple but stylish really is great, plus I can't belueve you got most of these in the sale either!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :) I was so lucky with this sales this year, I was pretty pleased especially because they're pieces I love and can wear daily! X

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! Loving this casual look, the ripped up jeans look amazing!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy, they're my fave ASOS pair! X

      Delete
  6. Such a great look, I am loving the laid back style of it!! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My laid back looks always seem to be the most popular which I'm definitely happy about haha! X

      Delete
  7. Love this look so much! Going to be taking inspiration from it for sure! Ali | The Chic Times Magazine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a super simple look and the pieces are staples in pretty much everybody's wardrobe which is, of course, a plus! X

      Delete
  8. Absolute babe o' clock......love this look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl! Thanks gorgeous, pleased you do! X

      Delete