Social Media

Midi Ready

Leather jacket - Primark (similar) // Dress - Zara (sale!) // Heels - Primark (similar) // Bag (c/o) - Matalan

This is by far my favourite look so I've left it 'till last. I feel like I haven't been able to do justice to this knitted midi yet so I'm trying to rectify that! This is another dark look with pops of red but I'm a big fan of the contrast. As this is a really simple look with not a lot going on apart from the different colours I added these beautiful earrings from Adorning Ava which are now on sale! I'm gutted the close-ups are blurry but thought I'd include them in the post anyway - I'm pretending they're artsy.

I styled my hair a little differently as it's just getting so long now! What do you think of the low ponytail? I sort of want to dye the ends of my hair blue - Kylie Jenner style - but I'm too scared to, the amount of horror stories I've heard from people who have bleached their hair makes me feel so uneasy but I bought some blue hair dye the other day so I might give it a go before I get it chopped. 

Shop the post:


What do you think of adding a pop of red to a dark outfit?


*

10 comments

  1. This is also my favourite Valentines look. I love the pops of red with the black, you look lovely! :)
    I wish I could wear midis but as I'm short and curvy so I'd probably look like an oompa loompa. Lol.

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donalyn! You'd be surprised! I think midi's are really flattering especially on curvy girls - they hug all the right places. Go for a midi skirt rather than dress :) X

      Delete
  2. Red and black is always a great combination.. you look great! :)

    And that coat rocks! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree - you can't go wrong really! X

      Delete
  3. Patricia loved how you paired the simple knitted midi dress with that gorgeous jacket....great combo....this hairstyle suits this look....i think you will look great if you colour your hair red at the ends.....lots of love

    Anie
    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo red sounds so daring haha! Really pleased you like this look Anie :) X

      Delete
  4. Ola!
    The combination of that bag and dress work so well.
    I just discovered you blog, você tem bem estilo. Ver meu blog se quiser.
    umhomemnacidade.com

    beijinhos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe that jacket is from Primark! Great buy xx

    http://www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!
    Absolutely fabulous! I love your Red and Black combination, in my opinion you look so pretty and attractive your attire selection is perfect for your body style. If you wore celebrity style leather jackets then you will look like a movie star.

    ReplyDelete