Social Media

Dubai Diaries: Day 3

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
On Day 3 we explored a little more, our view from the balcony was truly unbelievable, walking outside and seeing these views was beyond my wildest dreams (if we get passed the fact every time I stepped outside my glasses steamed up. Yes, it really was that hot). We had access to one main pool which surprisingly was never really busy so it was the perfect place to head over for a quick dip, and definitely helped cool down in the sweltering heat. As hotel guests we also had access to the beach and on a clear day could get a pretty good view of some of Dubai; most impressively the Burj Al Arab, a 7 star hotel.




Feeling rather adventurous, which I definitely not, we headed to the water park in Atlantis which is the biggest in Dubai if I'm not mistaken. Some of the more impressive rides were the Leap of Faith and other very tall rides which I was far too chicken to go on. All I managed to go on were the rapids and Shark Attack, where you travel in a rubber dingy through the aquarium. I hate to admit that whilst on the rapids I had a mini breakdown when we reached the first mini drop into the rapids and decided there was no way I was going to do it, the poor man had to try to calm me down and convince me to go ahead - which I then did and ended up feeling pretty silly as it really wasn't scary at all. Oops!


A small collage of the Shark Attack ride, I couldn't post this without these photos - just look at the one on the bottom right! Photobombed by a sting-ray! That photo literally made my day, s/he looks so happy, it's honestly the sweetest photo in my opinion.


The evening then consisted of another meal, one thing I never fail to do whilst on holiday is eat and with so many temptations like these it really is hard not to indulge! 


What's your favourite thing about water parks? 

Have you seen Day 1 and Day 2 of my Dubai Diaries? Day 4 will be up tomorrow!
Leave me any comments below :)


*

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was even more stunning to be there, such an incredible place! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I never thought something like this would really interest me that much but once you're there it just blows you away! X

      Delete
  3. Wow, it looks so amazing I'm so jealous, especially of the cupcakes haha!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete