Social Media

Monthly Recap #6


Summer is in full swing! Again, I can't quite get around the fact that it's August already! Where has time gone? If you follow me on Twitter (@peexo) or Instagram (@peexo) you'll know that once again, I am away on holiday at the moment. Every year my family and I go to Portugal for more or less a month, I'm currently in week 2 of Portugal. I'm trying my hardest to keep my blog schedule but it's definitely proving more difficult than I thought, there just aren't enough hours in the day! Anyway, it's time to recap my July outfits...

Last month I visited sunny, but very windy, Lanzarote and whilst there I blogged all my summer outfits which I recapped earlier on in the month but if you missed it, or if you're going on a beach getaway in August then have a look at my Lanzarote Lookbook to see all the outfits I wore abroad. I really enjoyed blogging every day but that's too big of a task for me at the moment. Despite being a little busier during the month I've up'd (is that how you'd write it?) my game and am now blogging 4 times a week instead of just 3 which I'm so happy about! I like updating my blog as often as possible but it's always a challenge to find someone available to take my photos so I'm trying out 4 blog posts a week to see how I get on. 

This month I was lucky enough to go to a few events: the Grabble #GrabAMakeover event where I met so many lovely bloggers! It's always fun to be able to put a face to the blogger haha. I was also shortlisted for an award in the "one's to watch" category in the first ever ASOS Fashion Finder awards, and I was a runner up! Alongside some other bloggers I went to ASOS x Urban Outfitters awards brunch which was so nice and I wish could happen every day!

I got a new blog design if you hadn't noticed already. I love it! Sarah (trisarahtopssmiles designs) created it for me, she was so lovely and I'm really pleased with how it looks. What do you think? These are the outfits I've been wearing throughout the month of July. My favourites this month are 3, 4 and 7. Which are yours?

 2. Red Riding Hood
 3. Two's Company
 4. Festival Vibes #1
 5. Festival Vibes #2
 6. The Ugly Shoe Trend
 7. White Is Always Right
 8. Mint
Which of my July outfits was your favourite?
Leave me any comments below :)


*

Post a Comment