Social Media

Lanzarote Lookbook: Day 5

Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain


It's Day 5 of my holiday lookbook! This is a proper holiday look in my opinion; add a floppy hat to anything and you look like you should be sailing on a boat in Cannes or something like that, it's super stylish and such a perfect summer statement...

I wore these pink shorts once before and I knew they'd look great in my summer wardrobe. I like adding colour pops in the summer and what better way than in the form of some pretty pink shorts. I kept the rest of the outfit simple with darker colours as I really think the pink shorts stand out enough as does my floppy hat.

Funnily enough this floppy hat was an unintentional buy, I had bought a black floppy hat from H&M before my holidays and I was so excited to style it while away but when I got to Gatwick airport I realised I had completely forgotten it and it was still in my wardrobe at home! I have never been more upset with myself and I was looking forward to finally being able to wear a floppy hat.. I find a floppy hat in London can look a little silly.. so I quickly went in to Accessorize and came out with this little beauty, it was a little expensive but I tried to justify my purchase with the fact that it was tax free.. so there's a bargain in there somewhere right?









How do you add a colour pop to your summer look?
Leave me any comments below :) 


*

7 comments

  1. So cute, love the shorts!! x

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect for summer aren't they! I'll take any excuse to wear pink tbh haha! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wanted it so bad haha! I just love the way it sits, perfect summer essential! X

      Delete
  3. This outfit is adorable, especially the shorts!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I'd get much wear out of a pair of pastel pink shorts haha, but I actually really like them! Happy you like the look :) X

      Delete
  4. Funnily enough this floppy hat was an unintentional buy, I had bought a black floppy hat from H&M before my holidays and I was so excited to ... afloppyblackhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete